Conference venues have many requirements…
As well as the obligatory facilities for a business meeting such as WiFi and video-audio capabilities, it must also reflect the tone and style of the conference itself along with the company hosting it…
Hawkesyard Estate does all this and more. It boasts a fantastic selection of meeting rooms in various areas of the estate in various shapes and sizes all with a stunning backdrop including views of the fantastic formal gardens.
Another key factor in choosing the perfect conference venue is location location location. Hawkesyard is just 2 miles away from Rugeley Station, 7 miles from Lichfield, 8 miles from Cannock and a mere 11 miles from Stafford. Essentially, it is the perfect central location for the Staffordshire area. For larger conferences and meetings that will necessitate many vehicles, Hawkesyard Estate can also provide up to 200 vehicles.
Whatever your needs, Hawkesyard Estate has something to offer, whether is a large conference that must fit up to 200 people or a smaller meeting that needs to cater to just 10 people. Getting the perfect sized venue is important for a conference – you don’t want to be squeezed in to a too-small room or shouting across a vast space either. The 200 acres also provides an insurmountable amount of space for any outside activities such as team building, after all, we aim to be able to cater to all requirements.
Have a look at a quick overview of just a couple of some of our available meeting rooms and see why Hawkesyard Estate is the perfect conference venue for you:
The Parkland Suite
- The Parkland Suite used to be called the Manhattan Suite
- The Suite is fully air-conditioned and has state of the art audio and visual facilities including WiFi
- It can seat up to 120 people and with a marquee extension 200
- It overlooks the gorgeous Hawkesyard Estate providing a stunning backdrop
- It has a private fully-stocked bar – you’re welcome!
- It also features a large outdoor patio area with additional seating
Lister Suite and Sir Robert Peel Room
- The Lister Suite is named after Nathaniel Lister who bought Hawkesyard Estate back in 1759
- A smaller conference room, it seats up to 80 people
- It has a connecting door to the Sir Robert Peel room which seats between 2-16 people
- The Lister Suite has stunning views of the formal gardens
But wait, that’s not all! A limited amount of rooms are available for those guests who might want to stay overnight at Hawkesyard Estate. We know that choosing a conference venue is an important part of the conference process. It can set the tone for the whole day and may mean the difference between success and failure. Our extensive variety of options allows you to choose the perfect location suited to you and your business. The key to being the ideal conference venue is not just to offer best value for money or requirements but one that is willing to go the extra mile for your company, which is why Hawkesyard Estate is the perfect conference venue for you.
So, if you’re looking for a conference venue, call 01543 491 911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to take advantage of our amazing packages!
For more information about our meeting rooms and how they could be the perfect conference venue for you, please visit this page:
For more information on what makes the perfect conference venue – please visit the following websites: